Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some Pics From the Pub Crawl


Well, as Bob said about the pub crawl, "...we made it through a long weekend with a lot of playing and I hope a lot of fun for every one went through it. By the end of it all we gave eleven performances, played for a benefit for type 1 diabetes (previously known as juvenile diabetes) at UNO's in Dover. Had a great Irish breakfast at one pub, appetizers at another, another great corn beef and cabbage meal at the Dover American Legion and for some of us a few beers here and there.

Thanks to every one who made this happen and I hope that Monday morning wasn't too bad."

Thought I'd attach some photos from the weekend.  If anybody else has any and would want to share, pass them along.  It was a good, long day/weekend for us all!  My lips were shot, and my pipes soaked!  But I can't wait until the next one!  Here are the pics, courtesy of Alyssa McCartney, a young lass who just joined the band as a student.





Don't forget that this weekend is the Manchester St. Patrick's Parade.  Should be another fun round of drinkin....er, playing!  Anyways, see you all on Sunday! And if anyone is up for it, on Sunday before the parade Dorothy and I wanted to invite everyone for (Irish) Coffee and Donuts!  Just let us know by responding to Bob's email.

Keep Calm and Pipe On!

No comments:

Post a Comment