Friday, August 7, 2009

New events for August

Hello everyone,
I think that I got my mailing list fixed for now but to check it I am sending a mailing out as not only a test but to put out information for up coming events. If you get this mailing, would please send me back a short replies so I can get an idea on how this is working?

On to the news. This Saturday the 8th, I have been told that Mel Flangenion's (sp?) in Rochester is hosting a party. All band members have been invited. Free Food and Drink will be supplied to all pipers and drummers. It starts at 5pm goes on to whenever. If you have never been there you are missing a good family pub with friendly people.

Saturday August 15th is the Londonderry parade. Step off time is 10:30am be there at 9:30am at the School. The route is from the school to the duckpond. The bus will bring as many people back to the school after the parade as can be fitted in.

The Loud Pipes & Drums bus will be leaving Hollas at 6:30, Springvale at 7:15, Rochester at 8:00 and Dover at 8:30. I don't have any information about any Manchester rides yet.

Sunday August 23 is the Manchester WWII Veterans Memorial. No further information on this as of now.

Finally, I will as you can see, be putting information on upcoming events on our web site in the band blog. as well as in an e-mail. This may make is easier to get it and people will be able to add comments I hope that this helps.

Well that it for now, keep playing and keep well.

Bob Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment